Bose Panaray Digital Controller huren
The Bose® Panaray® system digital controller utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) architecture to provide smooth, accurate spectral response for any Bose professional loudspeaker product requiring active equalization (EQ) or additional processing. Any Bose professional loudspeaker EQ can be accessed by simply selecting the appropriate preset and configuration. No programming is required. The controller has two balanced XLR analog inputs and four balanced XLR outputs. It can be configured to run two mono Bose EQ presets or a single stereo Bose EQ preset (including preset crossover settings). In addition to providing Bose speaker EQ presets, the controller also has the following easy-to-use programmable features: • Four independent signal delays (200 ms per output) which can be used for decentralized or distributed speaker alignment and for creating custom bass arrays. • Four independent output limiters that can be set to protect speakers from unpredictable spikes in program material. • A programmable signal router which allows each output to select full-range and high- or low-pass combinations of input signals.
The Panaray system digital controller II can be configured for mono or stereo operation.
A bass mono sum feature is available for situations where stereo mid/high loudspeakers are paired with a single bass loudspeaker.
Additional standard presets used in conjunction with Panaray bass loudspeakers let you create bass arrays at the touch of a button.
- Sample Rate 44.1kHz
- Analog Inputs: Connectorsn(2) XLR balanced
- Impedance balanced 21kΩ
- Input level Maximum: +18dBu Minimum: 0dBu
- Sensitivity @9dB headroom: -12dBu to +9dBu
- A to D conversion 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- A to D delay 0.70ms @ 44.1kHz
- Dynamic range 95dB typ, 20Hz – 20kHz
- THD Typ < 92dB (0.0025%) @ 1kHz
- Frequency response 20Hz to 20kHz, +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk < -100dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Analog Outputs: Connectors (4) XLR balanced
- Impedance balanced 40Ω
- Maximum output level +18dBu (balanced)
- Output ranges Balanced 20/14/8/2dBu
- D to A conversion 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- D to A delay 0.68ms @ 44.1kHz
- Dynamic range 100dB typ 20Hz – 20kHz